Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Beauty of Southern California!

What can possibly be said about the beauty of Southern California that has not already been said? Well, you could start with Michelle Caiazza!



Then add Dustin Conard, a little Huntington Beach Hyatt Regency and an incredible looking bridal party and you’ve got Southern California beauty that had not previously been experienced!

While our East Coast style of wedding video might have been a little bit of a revelation to Michelle and Dustin, they could not have been more open, cooperative and interested in sharing their “Love Story”.

From the men’s golf outing and the ladies shopping spree to our retrospective interview concluding their wedding celebration events… Michelle and Dustin were the ideal couple who as a seasoned veteran of the wedding business love to work with!

Despite the unseasonably cool weather, the
Huntington Beach Hyatt was more spectacular than the couple could have imagined, and Brooke Keegan of Details Details had each and every desire of Michelle and Dustin coordinated perfectly. We worked together with Josef Isayo their photographer to collectively capture their day in the most elegant and artistic fashion!

Here is a small preview of their wonderful wedding day!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim-
This is the most amazing trailer I have ever seen (better than Disney) I am getting excited for the movie!
MC

Anonymous said...

Tim
I loved the trailer, I've never seen anything like this.I totally love it. I can't wait to see the movie

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Good morning Tim, this is Corinne, Michelle's new mother-in-law. We are so happy to be a part of the family. I wanted to let you know that Joe and I thought the wedding trailor video was fantastic. We have never seen anything like it. You do fabulous work.

P.S. Our oldest son Wade wanted us to tell you that he had fun golfing with you and that you are the most fantastic golfer he has ever golfed with!

Joe and Corinne

Anonymous said...

BEST EVER,MY WHOLE OFFICE LOVED IT
THEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE.

Anonymous said...

Nice job Tim!!

Alex.

Anonymous said...

Tim, I am Dustin's cousin and I have to say that I've never seen anything like this before. The wedding trailer that you did for Dustin and Michelle was in the most simplest terms "awesome". I wish that I knew about you when I got married. I can't wait to see the rest of it. Keep up the great work, I know that the people you do this for will have a wonderful keepsake of their special day.

Stephanie